One of the best ways to add value to your business is to be a member of the Building Service Contractors Association of Australia.
Membership provides a range of professional services in the building services sector which comprises cleaning, facilities management, grounds maintenance and security. Services provided are in key areas such as industrial relations, occupational health and safety, legal and contracts management, training and government regulations and legislation.
Over 750 members throughout Australia have added value to their business by having access to the latest information and advice in the key areas required to operate successfully within the building services sector.
- Risk Management (encompassing safety, worker’s compensation, injury management, human resources, quality assurance and environmental management)
- Industrial Relations (award / agreement queries, Acts and regulations, legal services and representation)
- Education and Training (training options and schemes, industry specific content)
- Security Division services (Statutory and operational requirements)
- Supplier Program (partnering with key suppliers within the industry to “add value” to contractual arrangements)
BSCAA Membership Benefits
- Advice on all matters relating to employment
- How to avoid financial penalties for incorrect payment of wages/allowances
- Access to our dedicated compliance website WeComply
- How to minimise workers’ compensation costs
- Award information and advice
- Assistance with public liability and other insurances
- Provision of a wide range of industry specific training courses & workshops