2017 BSCAA Vic AGM and Presentation by Alan Miltz
Tuesday 9 May 2017 7am – 9am
Hospitality Suites 1.201-1.202 Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf, Vic.
(Being held during the ISSA Cleaning and Hygiene Expo)
ANNOUNCING – NEW SERVICE FOR VIC MEMBERS
CVCheck’s screening and verification service on line, fast and efficient.
Comprehensive and accurate employment screening is your best defence against a bad hire and the administrative nightmare that results. Discovering and rejecting any dishonest candidates during the screening process is the best way to avoid future legal actions, potential insurance claims and administrative headaches.
Click here next time you need to do a Police Check, Employment Screening or a Credit, Financial & Business Check or Tenancy Screening…
The Building Service Contractors Association of Australia (BSCAA) is the pre-eminent employer group for the building services industry in Australia.
Our membership includes distributors, building service contractors, in-house service providers, manufacturer, business service providers and tertiary institutions as well as state and local government representatives.
BSCAA Victoria offers its members access to a large industry’s knowledge library, educational material and resources; networking opportunities, industry management standards; industrial relations; along with industry news specifically focused on the building services community.
Our members have access to the most experienced and qualified trainers in the industry, both nationally and internationally, together with access to information on the latest products, systems and technology.
Whether you are a sole trader or a large company BSCAA Victoria represents the interests of Professionals Building Service Companies who may be involved in various facets of the industry. We are a not-for-profit association owned by the members with all benefits passing to the members.As a member of BSCAA Victoria we provide you with:
As a member of BSCAA Victoria we provide you with:
- Access to Advice on all industrial matters relating to employment and how to avoid financial penalties for incorrect payment of wages/allowances
- Access to our dedicated compliance website WeComply
- Advice on how to minimize workers’ compensation costs
- Assistance with public liability & other insurances
- Up to Date Industrial Award rate schedules & advice on related matters
- Access to a wide range of industry training resources & workshops
- A web based knowledge portal where you can access industry and management information
- Web design & hosting support assistance to ensure you gain exposure to prospective clients
- Access to Industrial relations advice
- Yearly subscription to the Industry Magazine – InClean
- Advice and guidance on implementing sustainable business & work practices
- Access to Green Cleaning guidelines and expertise to assist you to implement industry best practices
- Access to procurement best practice
- Access to tendering skills and quoting guidelines
- Advice on how to implement better business practices
- Business networking opportunities
- Access to supplier products and knowledge
- Hint tips to solve cleaning challenges
- Opportunities to recognise the outstanding achievements of your best Employees through our industry excellence awards