Green Stamp Program
WA Green Stamp – Nature’s Preferred Cleaning Service Providers
The Green Stamp program is a collaborative environmental initiative of the Cleaning Council WA and the Department of Environment and Conservation.
It acknowledges a business’s commitment to minimizing environmental impacts associated with day to day operations of the business.
Green Stamp accredited businesses support environmental sustainability for a better future!
Benefits of the Green Stamp Program
- Encourages ‘Reduce, Re-use & Recycle’ methods for waste avoidance and management;
- Cleaner waterways leading to the ocean;
- The use of environmental products, technology and resource efficient systems, including recycling systems;
- Energy & water conservation initiatives and management;
- Improved air quality;
- FREE baseline audits for prospective members;
- Industry specific best practice Environmental Guidelines;
- Environmental Products and Services Directory;
- Spill management procedures; and
- Environmental Management Plans to monitor and continually improve environmental performance.
For more information about the program or if you have a cleaning business and are interested in improving your environmental performance, please contact the Green Stamp Coordinator on (08) 9361 4625.