Australia Wide Representation
BSCAA works for it’s members…
The BSCAA is Australia’s peak industry representative body for the building services industry. Our Association members include contractors for cleaning, security, facilities management and grounds maintenance. The BSCAA provides leadership for members and the provision of a range of relevant and quality services. We seek to work with Government and other industry stakeholders to improve the professionalism of the industry and all those that participate within it.
BSCAA Member Benefits
- Being a member of an industry association that is proactive in all matters pertaining to legislation and is consulted on State and Federal issues. BSCAA has representation on respective committees where legislation is being changed at both State and Federal level.
- Free access to our Industrial Relations adviser on employee issues at State and Federal level.
- Free access to the WeComply Portal – a full suite of Human Resources and Workplace Health and Safety policies, work method statements and procedure template documents that you can personalise for your Business.
- Business Partners and Suppliers sourced to add beneficial services to members. For example discounts offered by suppliers to members (i.e. insurance).
- Ability to attend and nominate Employees for Excellence Awards
- Regular email newsletters “E news”
- Email streams for important changes affecting business operation of members
- Networking opportunities with peers
BSCAA Online Training
The BSCAA cleaning courses provide a comprehensive education pathway for the cleaning industry. The courses are packed with valuable information providing real opportunities for cleaning and hospitality staff to develop new skills.
- BSCAA Cleaning Induction Course
- Clean Food Handling Area
- Carpet Cleaning Hot Water Extraction
- Supporting a Green Cleaning Program
- Hard Floor Cleaning
- Pressure Washing & Graffiti Removal
- Customer Service in the Cleaning Industry
- Window Cleaning
- Office Cleaning
- Office Cleaning – Periodic Cleaning
- Infection Control for Cleaning and Housekeeping
- Support Team Leaders
- Introduction to Carpet Cleaning – Daily Maintenance
- Hard Floor Stripping & Sealing
- Certificate II & III in Cleaning Operations Pathways