Established in 1964, the BSCAA is Australia’s peak industry representative body for the building services industry. We support members within the cleaning, security, facilities management, and grounds maintenance industries by providing leadership and the provision of a range of relevant and quality services including:
- Compliance, legislation, and certifications
- Industry best practices and code of conduct
- Industry-relevant online resources, education, training, information, news, and support services
- WeComply – A suite of HR, workplace health and safety, policies, and procedure templates
- Information and advice about Portable Long Service Leave and Labour Hire Licencing
- Legal obligations, industrial relations advice, and support
- Networking opportunities and events
Our purpose is to foster and encourage the growth and development of the contract cleaning and building services industry and to promote and protect the interests of members.
We are committed to:
- Providing information and advice to assist members in the running of their business
- Providing training courses to meet members’ needs
- Arranging seminars and workshops on subjects of importance in running a business
- Achieving and promoting unity and harmony in the industry
- Representing a united national industry at all levels of negotiation
- Providing industry-specific advice on award interpretation
The BSCAA has company and individual members nationwide, with has a national office and state branches in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, and Western Australia.
We concentrate on building trust through responsible actions and honest relationships.
We aim to always be transparent in our processes and reliance on our ability, integrity, and strength.
We are committed to being responsible for our actions and results.
We are socially conscious and are focused on health and wellness for our people and members.
We put our members first, build positive experiences, long-term relationships, and provide valuable resources and information to our members.
We aim to shape a better future for the industry.