BSCAA HR Health Check
BSCAA has collaborated with BDO, one of the world’s leading audit and accounting organisations, to offer its members a valuable resource called the BSCAA HR Health Check.
Our partnership is focused on providing BSCAA members with high-quality resources and tools that can help them improve their HR processes. Moreover, it offers members the opportunity to obtain documented evidence of HR compliance that can be utilised for their clients and tenders.
As a business owner, it is important to ensure that your company is always in good condition. Conducting an HR Health Check is vital to ensure that your company is compliant and provides a safe and healthy workplace for your employees.
BDO’s extensive expertise and reputation for delivering trusted, comprehensive services ensures your business will receive ideas, advice and support that help you achieve success.
How does an HR Health Check benefit your business?
- Ensures compliance with labour laws and regulations, avoiding costly fines and penalties.
- Identifies outdated HR policies and practices for modernisation.
- Improve employee induction, communication, and education.
- Helps businesses identify and address potential gaps, reducing costly HR errors.
- Provide clients assurance that an HR Health Check audit has been performed.
- Demonstrates commitment to ethical and responsible business practices.
- To request an HR Health Check from BDO, start by filling out the online enquiry form.
- BDO will then get in touch with you via email to set up a phone consultation.
- If you decide to move forward with the HR Health Check, you will be sent an invoice.
- Once payment is received, BDO will begin the HR Health Check process.
On successful completion, you will receive an HR Health Check Certificate endorsed by BDO & BSCAA.