Why join BSCAA
The Building Service Contractors Association of Australia (BSCAA) provides leadership services and a range of quality resources that greatly benefit our members in the Cleaning, Security, Facilities, and Grounds Maintenance industries.
Whether you are a sole trader, SME, or a large business, the BSCAA offers a wide range of valuable membership services that suit your needs. Becoming a member of the BSCAA means that your business will benefit from unique services that give your business a competitive advantage and the opportunity to contribute to the betterment of the industry.
- Free access to our Industrial Relations adviser on employee issues at State and Federal levels.
- Member discount offers for services provided by our business partners
- Compliance, legislation, certifications, and advice at your fingertips
- Access to industry best practices, and code of conduct
- 24/7 access to industry-relevant online resources, education, training, information, and news
- Receive regular newsletters containing important legislative changes, and updates affecting your business operations
- Free access to the WeComply portal, a full suite of Human Resource information, workplace health and safety policies, and procedure templates that you can personalise for your business
- Information and advice about Portable Long Service Leave and Labour Hire Licencing
- Access to legal obligations, industrial relations advice, and support
- Opportunities to attend industry exclusive networking opportunities and events with peers
- Attend and nominate your employees for the AustralianSuper Excellence Awards
- You can be actively involved in industry matters and discuss industry concerns anonymously with the BSCAA’s key personnel
Become a member
Now is your chance to become a member of an industry-leading association that is proactive in all matters about legislation and is consulted on State and Federal issues. Our staff is committed to mentoring, supporting, and guiding members when they need it the most.
Memberships are currently available to businesses registered in ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA.
Enquire now about becoming a BSCAA member or contact us on 1800 312 970.