Meet our Business Partners
Meet our Business Partners
Agar manufacturers high performance, commercial and industrial cleaning products that boost the productivity of cleaners all over Australia. As an Australian owned and operated company, Agar strives to provide high quality, consistent and reliable chemicals that offer our customers a high level of value. With over 50 years experience, you can be sure that Agar has the know-how to provide you with excellent products and expert technical support to back them up.
Renowned for its quality of service, Agar provides its customers with a range of support services to make their life easier. Its team of highly trained staff are experts in cleaning and can assist with answering a variety of questions and problem solving. Agar can also assist with Workplace Health and Safety compliance documentation, dispensing and application systems, online and onsite staff training as well as online ordering.
The Agar range includes general cleaning products, green cleaning products, floor polishes and sealing systems, food and beverage chemicals, heavy duty industrial cleaners, carpet cleaning products, hand soaps, hospitality cleaning products, as well as a comprehensive specialised cleaning range.
P: 1800 301 302
P:1800 257 221
P: 1800 177 399
CleanPlan was incepted in 2018 with the mission to enhance the professional reputation of the cleaning industry through technology. At present, there are limited software solutions for cleaning businesses and CleanPlan provides a complete front end platform that brings the management, clients and cleaners on a cloud-based platform that integrates with existing platforms with ease. The platform powers cleaning services from scoping and work orders, mobilizing, scheduling, inspecting, to reporting, acceptance and payment.
CleanPlan aims to provide a software solution designed specifically to help ease the pain points that cleaning organisations of all sizes face:
A mismatch between the clients and cleaners on the scope of work.
Mobilisation rostering and effectiveness of new cleaners.
Ensuring consistent and quality services.
Notifications and resolution of issues.
Maintenance of workplace and OHS risks.
Elkington Bishop Molineaux Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd was established in Western Australia in 1975 and has since grown to become Australia’s leading privately owned and operated insurance broking firm, with a network of offices throughout Australia.
In a country dominated by foreign owned insurance brokers, we have won a reputation as a professional, innovative and soundly managed company, and we work hard to protect and enhance our reputation.
The EBM team is drawn from a group of widely experienced and highly qualified people, and all of our senior brokers are Qualified Practising Insurance Brokers with decades of experience in Australia and internationally.
There are a number of areas of specialisation within the company so that clients with highly specific requirements can be assured that they are dealing with brokers well versed in their industry or business.
In the current era of globalisation, businesses in many sectors are exposed to overseas activity – whether that’s manufacturing, suppliers, shipping, communications or import/export sales – and insurance is vital in facilitating that. We recognise the need to have strong worldwide representation to ensure our ability to service our clients’ overseas operations and to facilitate this we are a member of a number of associations/alliances ensuring we can assist on a worldwide basis.
P: 1300 755 112
Infoware Services provides holistic business solutions comprising integrated operations and accounting software, together with business process enhancements to gain maximum efficiencies for your business.
The cleaning industry operates in a highly competitive, low margin business environment. As a key part of your business processes, Infoware Services business management and accounting software helps you accurately control costs and margins, while increasing your efficiency.
Check out Infoware’s recent video on Compliance Reporting.
P: 1300 463 691
With over 40 years’ experience in the industry, iQSafety is commited to providing leading safety solutions to businesses across the world – innovating and developing new products to meet a wide range of needs.
iQSafety (previously known as Matthews Safety Products), a division of Matthews Australasia, offers a huge variety of spill absorbents and solutions for the whole intelligent spill management process.
iQSafety’s primary objective is to support the supply of quality products and services into the Australian market, and to expand our sales and subsequent market share of products and services through integration, innovation and customer service excellence.
- Alignment of iQSafety solutions in the workplace and with current customers
- Commercial and margin benefits
- Call on iQSafety specialists to arrange visits and site-specific advice
- Integrate with current range and instil the importance of spill management solutions
- National coverage; branches in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide
P: 1800 468 464
JS Hayes has its origins as a cleaning contractor in the 1970’s. The knowledge and expertise gained from working in the cleaning industry enabled the company to later diversify its interests and become a leading supplier of cleaning, janitorial and healthcare products across Australia.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- Our business is to provide you with a national distribution service via our interstate branch warehouses for a highly competitive range of washroom, cleaning, janitorial and healthcare products. This includes a ‘next day’ delivery service in metropolitan areas in most cases. For almost all of your cleaning and hygiene consumables needs we provide a one-stop-shop range of products to match your preferred requirements.
- We concentrate entirely on product sourcing, warehousing & distribution and are recognized as a major national supplier of washroom paper, cleaning & janitorial consumables and healthcare products.
MARKETS SERVICED & EXPERIENCE
- We service a vast network of commercial and industrial clients. These include contract cleaners, property managers, office & business suppliers, resellers and services companies. We specifically focus on the Health & Aged Care sector for our range of healthcare products.
- The experienced and professional team at JS Hayes constantly monitors new product and industry developments for opportunities to reduce costs and improve benefits to clients.
- We are a client focused business, and are proudly Australian owned.
Tennant Company is a recognized leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions that help create a cleaner, safer, healthier world. With a vision to become a global leader in sustainable cleaning innovation that empowers our customers to create a cleaner, safer and healthier world, Tennant creates solutions that are changing the way the world cleans. Tennant products include equipment used to maintain indoor and outdoor surfaces, as well as TennantTrue® financing solutions, equipment parts, service, and maintenance to help ensure superior cleaning performance from your Tennant machines. Products are marketed under the Tennant®, Nobles®, and Alfa brands.
P: 1800 226 843