New South Wales
BSCAA works for it’s members…
The BSCAA is Australia’s peak industry representative body for the building services industry. Our Association members include contractors for cleaning, security, facilities management and grounds maintenance.
The BSCAA provides leadership for members and the provision of a range of relevant and quality services. We seek to work with Government and other industry stakeholders to improve the professionalism of the industry and all those that participate within it.
BSCAA Membership Benefits
- Advice on all matters relating to employment
- How to avoid financial penalties for incorrect payment of wages/allowances
- Access to our dedicated compliance website WeComply
- How to minimise workers’ compensation costs
- Award information and advice
- Assistance with public liability and other insurances
- Provision of a wide range of industry specific training courses & workshops
- 12 months access to Bizversity for free ( full members only – non affiliate/business partners )
BSCAA NSW Division Annual General Meeting
12pm – Friday, 7 June 2019, Ecco Ristorante
BSCAA is proud to announce the BSCAA NSW Annual General Meeting 2019. Join us next month on 7 June at Ecco Ristorante in Drummoyne, featuring a presentation from Olivia Tyler from Westpac about the Australian Modern Slavery Act. This is a not to be missed event of the industry calendar!
Nominations Close: Monday, 03 June 2019
Register Here: https://tas.currinda.com/register/event/1937
Nomination Form: Download Here
Election Notice: Download Here
For any questions regarding the awards please email firstname.lastname@example.org