New South Wales
BSCAA works for its members…
The BSCAA is Australia’s peak industry representative body for the building services industry. Our Association members include contractors for cleaning, security, facilities management and grounds maintenance.
The BSCAA provides leadership for members and the provision of a range of relevant and quality services. We seek to work with Government and other industry stakeholders to improve the professionalism of the industry and all those that participate within it.
BSCAA Membership Benefits
- Advice on all matters relating to employment
- How to avoid financial penalties for incorrect payment of wages/allowances
- Access to our dedicated compliance website WeComply
- How to minimise workers’ compensation costs
- Award information and advice
- Provision of a wide range of industry specific training courses & workshops
- 12 months access to Bizversity for free ( full members only – non affiliate/business partners )
BREAKFAST SPEAKER EVENT – 25 MARCH 2020
Registrations are now open for our first event of the year. Join us to hear from industry experts about challenges and trends in the cleaning industry.
7:30am on Wednesday 25 March at Waterview, Bicentennial Park, Sydney.
BSCAA NSW Division – Annual General Meeting
The BSCAA NSW Annual General Meeting 2020 will be held on 12 June, 2020. Details to come.
The BSCAA NSW Annual General Meeting 2019 was held successfully on 7 June at Ecco Ristorante in Drummoyne, featuring a presentation from Olivia Tyler from Westpac about the Australian Modern Slavery Act.
A copy of the Post Election Report is available upon request for BSCAA NSW members.