Customer Service in the Cleaning Industry
This introductory Customer Service course covers the outcomes required for a cleaning and housekeeping staff to provide effective client service. It covers establishing client relationships, identifying client needs, and meeting those needs by providing quality cleaning and housekeeping services or by providing information and advice on products and services.
To log in to an existing course click here.
The course has been developed in conjunction with Daniels Associates, a leading Registered Training Organisation in the Cleaning Industry.
This course is NOT accredited and does NOT lead to a unit of competency. The knowledge gained from this course can be used to support a recognition process for the accredited unit of competency, CPPCMN3006 Provide effective client service
For more information visit the Daniels Associates website www.danielsassociates.com.au.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Section 1 – Customer Service in the cleaning industry
- Section 2 – Acting professionally
- Section 3 – Working professionally
- Section 4 – Communication skills
- Section 5 – Verbal communication skills
- Section 6 – Non-verbal communication skills (body language)
- Section 7 – Providing customer service
- Section 8 – Providing information to clients
|Cost||$29.70 (incl. GST)|
|Unit code & name||Customer Service for the Cleaning Industry|
|Delivery||100% online, no classroom or assignments.|
|Time||3 minutes to enrol, 4-6 hours – self paced|
|Payment||Paypal or Mastercard/Visa through our Eway internet payment facility, internet bank transfer by POLI. Click here to read about POLI.|
How long? It takes 3 minutes to enrol and pay. The course takes 4-6 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
How does it work? Click “Start Course Now” button, enter your details, and proceed to the payment page and pay. After payment, you are given immediate access to your “My Training”. Simply click on the name of the course when you are ready to start. No need to wait for an email with log in details.
The course is broken into sections. At the end of each section is an assessment. Please read “How will I be assessed” for more details on assessment.
Who should do this course? This course is for anyone working in the cleaning industry or looking for work in the cleaning industry.
How will I be assessed? The course is broken into sections. At the end of each section is an assessment. You are required to study each section in sequence and answer every question correctly to be deemed competent. You are required to answer ALL questions in ALL sections correctly to be deemed competent in this subject.
How assessment works:
- Read the question;
- Select your answer/s from the selection of answers given;
- Press “Submit”;
- Move onto the next question;
- At the end of the questions, you will receive the result of your assessment.
If you answer all questions correctly, you will progress to the next section. If you answer any questions incorrectly, you will be given feedback on which question you answered incorrectly. You will then be returned to the beginning of the learning materials for the section to review and attempt the assessment again. You can review the learning materials during the assessment.
How to Enrol
Step 1 – Enrol in and pay for this online course.
Step 2 – Complete the online course
Step 3 – Send a copy of your identification to:
You are required to verify your identity before we issue your certificate.
Your certificate emailed within 2 business days of receipt of your identification
Step 4 – Wait two (2) business days for your certificate to be emailed.
This course is broken into eight (8) sections as follows:
Section 1 – Customer Service in the cleaning industry
- Introduction to customer service
- What is Customer Service?
- Customer service in the cleaning industry
- Greeting clients – first impressions
Section 2 – Acting professionally
- Practice high standards of personal presentation
- Guidelines to assist with personal presentation
- Respecting the work environment
- Working in a timely and professional manner
- Contributing to a respectful and enjoyable workplace
Section 3 – Working professionally
- Acting professionally and ethically
- Poor service
- Make Suggestions and Share knowledge
- Product knowledge
- Maintain client confidentiality
Section 4 – Communication skills
- Communicating with colleagues and clients
Section 5 – Verbal communication skills
- Listening to clients
- How to ask questions
- Cultural and social differences
Section 6 – Non-verbal communication skills (body language)
- Communicating with colleagues and clients
- Understanding non-verbal communication – Body Language
- Personal Space
- Eye movement & gestures
Section 7 – Providing customer service
- Respond promptly and politely to client requests
- Handle complaints politely
- Make apologies when there is a breakdown cleaning/ housekeeping servicing
- Agree with customers on timelines for meeting requests
- Unacceptable customer requests
- Turn complaints into opportunities
Section 8 – Providing information to clients
- Providing information to clients
- Great customer service
Got any queries or questions?
Just call 02 4962 4435 or Email: email@example.com
This course is copyrighted by “The Daniels Associates of Australasia” who have provided online & in-house training since 2003. All training and assessment by “The Daniels Associates of Australasia” RTO # 30957.