The BSCAA cleaning courses provide a comprehensive education pathway for the cleaning industry. The online courses are an industry first, not just in Australia, but internationally. The courses are packed with valuable information providing real opportunities for cleaning and hospitality staff to develop new skills.
Why do an online course:
- Online training provides real outcomes at a price everyone can afford.
- Simple to use and packed with valuable, industry relevant information.
- Enrol any time of day or night – enrol and pay by credit card online and start your course immediately.
- Rigorous assessment. At the completion of each section the learner must complete 5-10 multiple choice questions. Should any answers be incorrect the learner is informed of the incorrect answers and has to repeat the questions again. The order of multiple choice answers is mixed/rotated each time a learner completes a section.
- After completing a section of the course the results are saved online. Users can log on and off the courses as often as they like. Users have 12 months to complete a course and the course can be accessed for 12 months after the date of enrolment.
- WHS induction training provides documentary evidence of both training and assessment, protecting the employer WHS obligations and providing rigorous employee training.
- There are currently 15 online courses covering all basic aspects of cleaning operations and knowledge requirements for Certificate III in Cleaning Operations.
- Note: People with 3 or more years recent work in the cleaning industry can apply for their Certificate III in Cleaning Operations by Recognition of Prior Learning through Daniels Associates. Recognition of Prior Learning means you have the necessary industry experience to apply for your Certificate III Qualification through a recognition process. For more information visit the Daniels Associates website www.danielsassociates.com.au.
- At the completion of any course the learner is automatically sent a certificate.
How the courses work
Step 1: Read the question
Step 2: Select your answer/s from the selection of answers given
Step 3: Press “Submit”
Step 4: Move onto the next question
Step 5: At the end of the questions, you will receive the result of your assessment.
If you answer all questions correctly, you will progress to the next section. If you answer any questions incorrectly, you will be given feedback on which question you answered incorrectly. You will then be returned to the beginning of the learning materials for the section to review and attempt the assessment again. You can review the learning materials during the assessment.
How to enrol in a course
Step 1: Enrol in and pay for the online course
Step 2: Complete the online course
Step 3: Send a copy of your identification*
Step 4: Wait two business days for your certificate to be emailed.
*You are required to verify your identity before we issue your certificate. Your certificate will be emailed within two business days of receipt of your identification. Click here to view acceptable identification and identification submission details.
How long? It takes 3 minutes to enrol and pay. The course takes 4-6 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
How does it work? Click “Start Course Now” button, enter your details, and proceed to the payment page and pay. After payment, you are given immediate access to your “My Training”. Simply click on the name of the course when you are ready to start. No need to wait for an email with log in details.The course is broken into sections. At the end of each section is an assessment. Please read “How will I be assessed” for more details on assessment.
Who should do this course? This course is for anyone working in the cleaning industry or looking for work in the cleaning industry.
How will I be assessed? The course is broken into sections. At the end of each section is an assessment. You are required to study each section in sequence and answer every question correctly to be deemed competent. You are required to answer ALL questions in ALL sections correctly to be deemed competent in this subject.
For information on how the BSCAA cleaning courses can lead to a Certificate III in cleaning: Cert III in Cleaning Operations.
If you have any questions about the training please email email@example.com or call 1800 312 970.