BSCAA Cleaning Induction Course
The BSCAA Cleaning Induction Course provides a comprehensive safety induction for the Australian cleaning industry. The induction course is an ideal entry pathway for people looking to work in the cleaning industry and for those currently working in the industry having not completed a formal Workplace Health & Safety induction program.
Cost $29.70 (incl. GST)
Unit code & name BSCAA Cleaning Induction Course
Delivery 100% online, no classroom or assignments.
Time 3 minutes to enrol, 4-6 hours – self paced
Payment Paypal or Mastercard/Visa through our Eway internet payment facility, internet bank transfer by POLI. Click here to read about POLI.
- Covers employer obligations under WHS legislation in relation to documented staff training.
- Training files are stored for 30 years.
- Missing staff documents can be sourced and re-sent within 48 hours.
- Coupon codes available for BSCAA members.
- BSCAA members are entitled to a 15% discount for their employees.
For Employees & Job Seekers:
- Endorsed by the bscaa and its members as the entry level course to the cleaning industry.
- Learn about your rights and responsibilities at work and how to work safely in the cleaning industry.
Section 1- Legislation
- Key terms and meanings
- WHS Law
- Duty of care
- Safe work procedures
- Keeping the storage area safe
- Storing your equipment
Section 2 – Identify Risks and Hazards – Part 1
- Risks and hazards
- Managing Risks and hazards in the workplace
- Common cleaning hazards
- Physical hazards
- Electrical Hazards
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Section 3 – Identify Risks and Hazards (Part 2)
- Personal protective equipment and its role in risk management
- Biological Hazards
- Chemical hazards
- Controlling hazards
Section 4 – Managing risks and hazards
- Controlling hazards
- Clean and maintain your equipment
- Self management skills
Section 5 – WHS communication, information and documents
- Safety in the workplace
- WHS Personnel
- Reporting hazards, incidents and injuries
- Emergency evacuations
- Fire safety
If you have any questions about the training please email email@example.com or call 1800 312 970.
This course has been developed in conjunction with Daniels Associates, a leading Registered Training Organisation in the Cleaning Industry. This course is NOT accredited and does NOT lead to a unit of competency. The knowledge gained from this course can be used to support a recognition process for the relevant accredited unit of competency.
For more information visit the Daniels Associates website www.danielsassociates.com.au