Pressure Washing & Grafitti Removal
Pressure washing is a cleaning technique that is used extensively for the external cleaning of concrete car parks, paths and driveways, external walls and roofs. Pressure washing is also extensively used to clean mechanical, transportation, manufacturing and food processing equipment.
Pressure washing produces a variable stream of either water or cleaning chemical and is used as a replacement for hand scrubbing in large areas or where surfaces are very soiled. Some surfaces, such as cracked, painted or other sealed surfaces, may be sensitive or inappropriate for pressure washing.
Selecting the appropriate equipment, chemicals and cleaning method is essential to performing the task safely and efficiently.
Cost $29.70 (incl. GST)
Unit code & name Pressure Washing and Graffiti Removal
Delivery 100% online, no classroom or assignments.
Time 3 minutes to enrol, 4-6 hours – self paced
Payment Paypal or Mastercard/Visa through our Eway internet payment facility, internet bank transfer by POLI. Click here to read about POLI.
- Covers employer obligations under WHS legislation in relation to documented staff training.
- Training files are stored for 30 years.
- Missing staff documents can be sourced and re-sent within 48 hours.
- Coupon codes available for BSCAA members.
- BSCAA members are entitled to a 15% discount for their employees.
For Employees & Job Seekers:
- Endorsed by the bscaa and its members as the entry level course to the cleaning industry.
- Learn about your rights and responsibilities at work and how to work safely in the cleaning industry.
Section 1 – Assess job for pressure washing
- Introduction to pressure washing
- Pressure washing applications
- Assessing the area to be cleaned
Section 2 – Select equipment and chemicals
- Wear personal protective clothing (PPE)
- Pressure washing machines
- Guide to pressure washer nozzles
- Pressure washing chemicals
- Preparing chemicals
Section 3 – Prepare the area for cleaning
- Set up barricades and caution signs
- OH&S considerations
- Chemical application methods
- Pre-cleaning checks
Section 4 – Clean area using pressure washing
- Pressure washing procedures
- Detergent and foam application
- Replace client property when finished
- Graffiti removal
- Environmentally friendly graffiti removal
Section 5 – Cleaning site and equipment
- Dispose of waste water
- Clean and store equipment and chemicals
If you have any questions about the training please email email@example.com or call 1800 312 970.
This course has been developed in conjunction with Daniels Associates, a leading Registered Training Organisation in the Cleaning Industry. This course is NOT accredited and does NOT lead to a unit of competency. The knowledge gained from this course can be used to support a recognition process for the relevant accredited unit of competency.
For more information visit the Daniels Associates website www.danielsassociates.com.au