Support Team Leaders
This course covers the critical skills required for team members to participate in an effective team and support their team leader. Critical areas of effective teamwork include communication skills, being a good team player, providing effective leadership to a team, conflict resolution processes and managing team innovation. The course requires the ability to participate in and facilitate team planning, and promote team commitment and cooperation.
Cost $29.70 (incl. GST)
Unit code & name Support Team Leaders
Delivery 100% online, no classroom or assignments.
Time 3 minutes to enrol, 4-6 hours – self paced
Payment Paypal or Mastercard/Visa through our Eway internet payment facility, internet bank transfer by POLI. Click here to read about POLI.
- Covers employer obligations under WHS legislation in relation to documented staff training.
- Training files are stored for 30 years.
- Missing staff documents can be sourced and re-sent within 48 hours.
- Coupon codes available for BSCAA members.
- BSCAA members are entitled to a 15% discount for their employees.
For Employees & Job Seekers:
- Endorsed by the bscaa and its members as the entry level course to the cleaning industry.
- Learn about your rights and responsibilities at work and how to work safely in the cleaning industry.
Section 1 – Working in a team
- Team development
- Establishing team rules
- Team Member’s skills and knowledge for successful teamwork
- The importance of being a good team player
- Establishing the right environment
- Encouraging contributions from all team members
- Following company policies and procedures
- An Award
Section 2 – Communicating effectively
- Communication process
- Good and poor communicators
- Active listening – listening skills of paraphrasing, clarifying and reflecting
- How to ask questions
- Open questions
- Understanding non-verbal communication – body language
- Reading body language – non-verbal signs
Section 3 – Providing leadership within the team
- Building and supporting the team
- Offering opportunities for communication
- Supporting team cohesion (togetherness)
- Staff development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Coaching and Learner’s Needs
- Adult Learners
- Case Study – Training Rosanna in her new job
Section 4 – Managing conflict
- Managing conflict
- Resolving conflict rationally and effectively
- A Conflict Resolution Process
If you have any questions about the training please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 312 970.
This course has been developed in conjunction with Daniels Associates, a leading Registered Training Organisation in the Cleaning Industry. This course is NOT accredited and does NOT lead to a unit of competency. The knowledge gained from this course can be used to support a recognition process for the relevant accredited unit of competency.
For more information visit the Daniels Associates website www.danielsassociates.com.au