2019 Notice of AGM
Notice of Meeting for the 2019 AGM to be held on Thursday 13 June at 11 am at GJK Facility Services (Board Room), 135 Cromwell Street, Collingwood VIC 3066.
Nominations for Board
In line with our Constitution, we have Eight (8) positions to fill for the board. Two Directors of the Board may stand for re-election. We are therefore calling for nominations as per the form attached. All nominations must be received 7 days prior to the AGM by email COB Wednesday 5 June 2019.
Directors are elected for a term of 2 years.
If any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on 1300 513 306 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you on the 13th of June.
President BSCAA Victoria
Our membership includes distributors, building service contractors, in-house service providers, manufacturer, business service providers, and tertiary institutions as well as state and local government representatives. The Building Service Contractors Association of Australia (BSCAA) is the pre-eminent employer group for the building services industry in Australia.
BSCAA Victoria offers its members access to a large industry’s knowledge library, educational material and resources; networking opportunities, industry management standards; industrial relations; along with industry news specifically focused on the building services community.
Our members have access to the most experienced and qualified trainers in the industry, both nationally and internationally, together with access to information on the latest products, systems and technology.
Whether you are a sole trader or a large company BSCAA Victoria represents the interests of Professionals Building Service Companies who may be involved in various facets of the industry. We are a not-for-profit association owned by the members with all benefits passing to the members.As a member of BSCAA Victoria we provide you with:
As a member of BSCAA Victoria we provide you with:
- Access to Advice on all industrial matters relating to employment and how to avoid financial penalties for incorrect payment of wages/allowances
- Access to our dedicated compliance website WeComply
- Advice on how to minimize workers’ compensation costs
- Assistance with public liability & other insurances
- Up to Date Industrial Award rate schedules & advice on related matters
- Access to a wide range of industry training resources & workshops
- A web based knowledge portal where you can access industry and management information
- Web design & hosting support assistance to ensure you gain exposure to prospective clients
- Access to Industrial relations advice
- Yearly subscription to the Industry Magazine – InClean
- Advice and guidance on implementing sustainable business & work practices
- Access to Green Cleaning guidelines and expertise to assist you to implement industry best practices
- Access to procurement best practice
- Access to tendering skills and quoting guidelines
- Advice on how to implement better business practices
- Business networking opportunities
- Access to supplier products and knowledge
- Hint tips to solve cleaning challenges
- Opportunities to recognise the outstanding achievements of your best Employees through our industry excellence awards
- CVCheck Employment Screening