It is our vision to be the “go to authority” in Western Australia for matters relating to the cleaning industry and to represent the interests of our members by promoting growth and delivering benefits that assist members with compliance and the ongoing management of their cleaning businesses.
Our mission is to create a fair and competitive local market where members regardless of size receive a fair price and clients receive the best possible service by being the cleaning industry’s voice to Government and the private sector and providing a forum for all those involved in the WA cleaning industry to present their goods and services.
Cleaning Council WA believes that it is in the long term interests of the industry’s workforce, and its ability to attract and retain suitable cleaning staff in the medium to long term that all workers receive, at a minimum, the rates of pay and entitlements owed to them under legislation.
Cleaning Council WA does not support the use of sham or bogus sub-contracting within the WA cleaning industry.
Cleaning Council WA believes that it is not the role of efficient government to be involved in the day to day delivery of facility services including cleaning.
We believe that training is imperative for the sustainability of the industry’s labour force and the quality of service delivered to the community.
CCWA Upcoming Events
For all upcoming events, please see click below. Please note that our up coming Australian Super Cleaning Excellence Awards is on Friday the 21 February 2020 For more information please click on the below link!
Looking for a Cleaning Contractor?
Cleaning Council WA members are insured for Public Liability and Workers Compensation, as appropriate and must adhere to the WA Industry Code of Conduct which includes a dispute resolution procedure. Please contact the office for further information.
BSCAA Membership Benefits
- Free bi-monthly INCLEAN magazine;
- Free Industrial Relations Information;
- Free IR Helpline;
- Access to our dedicated compliance website WeComply
- Electronic Newsletter for Cleaning Industry WA;
- Access to industry specific insurance packages;
- Special Member’s “user pay rates” for specific IR advice;
- Insurance Rebate incentive if you use CCWA’s preferred insurance provider;
- Use of Cleaning Council WA name and member logo in your advertising;
- Eligibility to enter the WA Cleaning Industry Excellence Awards;
- Access to the Green Stamp program;
- Regular Member meetings;
- Presentations from Suppliers;
- And much more.