When: Thursday 5 May 2022
BSCAA has been the peak employer organisation for the contract cleaning industry since 1964.
Our members are employers and associates working within the cleaning industry throughout Tasmania. BSCAA assists members regardless of their size, in human resource management, providing updated information on legislative matters and engaging with government on industry matters.
Nominations are open to all cleaning contractors and associates in Tasmania.
Thursday, 5 May 2022
12:30pm for a 1.00pm start
The Old Woolstore
1 Macquarie Street, Hobart
Cost $65 per person (GST incl)
Includes 2 course meal and drinks (soft drinks, beer & wine)
2022 Award Categories
CATEGORY: Individual Awards
1. Outstanding Individual in the cleaning industry
2. Outstanding Individual in maintenance of a commercial site
3. Outstanding Individual in maintenance of an education site
4. Outstanding Individual in health and safety commitment
5. Outstanding Individual in customer service
6. Outstanding Individual in supervision of a cleaning team
CATEGORY: Manager of the Year Award
Nominations must be lodged by Friday 15 April 2022 to email@example.com.