When: Tuesday 22 November 2022 at 9.30am AEST via Zoom link
BSCAA Member Exclusive Webinar with Daniel Black, Evolve Insurance Services.
Members are invited to attend the BSCAA National webinar on 22 November 2022.
Our newest National Business Partner, Daniel Black from Evolve Insurance Services will be presenting an overview of the current state of the Insurance market and more.
The insurance market is experiencing a hard market for the first time in 20 years. Insurers are being firmer with pricing, less likely to discount and reducing their risk selection.
This is resulting in Public and Product Liability Insurance becoming a challenge to secure within our industry.
Daniel Black, from Evolve Insurance, has worked for National and International insurance brokerage firms and has been an Insurance Broker for cleaning companies and facility management companies for the last 15 years.
Daniel will walk you through understanding the insurance market cycle and provide his expertise on better selling your business to an insurer to get the best results.
Daniel will cover the following topics and provide the opportunity for Q&A.
Understanding the current state of the insurance market cycle.
- What is a soft market compared to a hard market for insurance?
- Why is the insurance market hardening? How does this effect insurers’ risk appetite?
- What does a hard market mean for your business and insurance renewal?
How to get the best results for Public and Product Liability insurance.
- Why completing your insurance proposal form matters.
- How to better present your business to an insurer to improve your results.
- Understanding how director and employee experience may improve your insurance renewal.
- Your business experience and innovations are essential to include and why.
- How do claim reports and contract details help with your insurance proposal?
Members are invited to send any questions for Daniel Black to email@example.com.